Friday 30th August
8pm: Meet & Brief at Muntada Aid's Office (Parsons Green, London)
Meet your guides, guests and each other, there will be a brief, registration checklist and reminders.
9pm: Pray Maghrib at WLICC then Depart London for Wales
On the coach you can nap, snack, join in on nasheeds, and listen to one of our captivating guest speakers.
Saturday 31st August
3am Arrive at Mt Snowdon
- Trek with Shayukh up Mt Snowdon
- Pray Fajr on the mountain!
- Reach the Peak, take photos, enjoy the views!
- Trek down with new friends and memories
- Pray Zuhr
- Arrive back to base Mt Snowdon
1pm: Depart Wales for London (Rest, Rejoice and Reflect)
7pm: Arrive back at Muntada Aid's Office, London & Debrief for fundraising
8pm: Challenge Complete!