1. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, please do not enter the Promotion.
2. The Promotion is only open to participants who are:
over 18 years of age at the date on which they enter the promotion and are British and European residents.
3. Employees of the Promoter (as defined below), Muntada Aid, Muntada Aid trustees, anyone professionally connected with this Promotion and any member of their respective immediate families may not participate in the Promotion.
4. The Promotion opens on 09 June 2023 at 18:00am GMT and closes on 27th June 2023 at 23:59pm GMT(the "Promotion Period"). No entries received outside the Promotion Period will be eligible to win.
HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION
5. To enter the Promotion, qualifying entrants must accept the Programme Terms and Conditions;
tap on the promotional tile on muntada aid website and follow the instructions on the tile and answer the question correctly to be entered into the prize draw.
6. Only one entry per member is permitted during the entirety of the Promotional Period. No donations are necessary.
PRIZES AND WINNERS
7. The winner will be selected at random using blind hand drawn process from all eligible entries in the prize draw on 28th of June 2023.
8. The winner will win a Free Umrah Trip. The package includes flights, hotels and transfers. It will be a 7-8 night stay with 3-5 star (according to Saudi Standards) hotel breakfast included. Overall price of umrah package is up to £1000. All additional cost will be payable by the winner. If the winner adds an additional person, they will have to pay for an additional package separately subject to travel agent’s package.
9. The trip must be taken between 1st August (depending KSA guidelines) and 31 December 2023 and the Promoter and/or its agents will work with the winner to find a suitable date (subject to availability).
10. All costs and expenses not included within the prize are the responsibility of the winner including, but not limited to, any additional costs, insurance, taxes, food and drink, and transfers (unless stated above).
11. The winner will be notified by email that they have won during the week 30th June 2023. The winner will be provided with details of how to claim their prize, which will involve being contacted by and/or liaising directly with the companies providing the different elements of the prize and/or their agent(s) to confirm applicable details. Name and address details will be shared with the relevant companies and/or agents and will be kept on Muntada Aid systems.
12. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within five (5) working days, the winner does not accept the prize, the Promoter is unable to verify the winner’s eligibility to win the prize or the winner is not eligible to win the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner selected at random in accordance with clause 3.1 of these terms and conditions and the prize will be forfeited by the original winner.
13. We will have the final overall decision over the selection of the winner and this decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into, except with the winner.
14. There is no cash alternative available. The prize is as stated and no alternatives are available. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be resold. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded to the winner.
15. The winner and their guest are responsible for meeting all visa and other entry requirements for travel to and from the KSA, including but not limited to passport validity, and COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to publish or make available on request to [email protected], information that indicates that a valid award took place – for example, the surname and county of residence of the winner. The prize winner has the right to object to all or part of this information being published or made available – in such event please contact the Promoter at [email protected]. In such circumstances, entrants acknowledge that the Promoter must nevertheless still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority or equivalent regulator on request.
18. If you are a winner, we may also contact you (by email or telephone) to ask you to participate in promotional activities including, but not limited to, website articles and social media posts.
19. No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted and no bulk entries permitted.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to (i) verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); and (ii) disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable or that results from the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control. However, nothing in these terms and conditions, removes or limits our liability for: (a) fraud; or (b) death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These terms and conditions also do not affect the legal rights that are granted to you as a consumer.
22. The Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform on which the prize draw may be promoted. Participants acknowledge that no such social media platform shall have any liability to them in connection with the Promotion.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, including the substitution of any prize or prizes, at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
24. All personal data submitted in connection with the Promotion will be processed by the Promoter and its agents for the purposes of administering and managing the Promotion and the prize (where applicable) and verifying the eligibility of each participant.
25. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law.
26. The Promoter is Muntada Aid, a UK registered charity, under 1157117, with its registered office at 4th Floor LMC
Business Wing 38-44 Whitechapel Road E1 1JX , email: [email protected].